lunes, 9 de diciembre de 2013

Descriptive - Sensory Details


I love summer because all my senses come alive and the hot sun tells us no more winter dress or winter coats. Also, the beauty of those palm trees with a lot of green and brown color that are surrounding the coast of Cavancha beach, makes the streets looks more gorgeous and a unique scenery. The hot days invite us to go to the beach and let us feel free and energetic, without stressful feelings. Now we don't have any concern feelings by some books or tasks because in Chile we are on holidays. So many young people are working for some travel or even in parties through the night. Now the fresh air and soft sand gets us a funny day with family and friends, and, at the same time, this season is synonym of Merry Christmas and happy ended year. 

For my this is a very interesting paragraph because I learned another skill that is wrote with my senses and not only my knowledge. maybe I had it before, but i have never internalized in a consciously way .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario