viernes, 13 de diciembre de 2013

Early Bird





I am a early bird person, because I like to do almost everything in the morning. Morning's for me are quiet and peaceful, and that is perfect because I can read a book with  a good enviroment, also i can have a good time with my family and friends, i like to go to the beach,and go to scuba diving, but mostly the time I spend time at the university some weekend  I go running trought the beach, and in my freetime I listen to music and sing. In summer almost always I go to swimming, for me  mornings is the best time of the day. 











first of all this was fy first work od developing a paragraph so it was hard wrote this because I had a lot of ideas in my mind but at the begining I couldn´t put on a piace of paper, without any mistake in grammar. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario