lunes, 9 de diciembre de 2013

Narrative

It was a summer season when my cousin and her baby came to visit me. She had finished feedning her son Gael when she asked me if I could hold the baby in my arms. While I was swinging him, I realized that I was late, so I took my backpack, notebooks and got very quickly to the university. As I was late, I didn’t take the time to check myself in the mirror, so I went just like I was. When I arrived I said hello to my classmates, as usual, when suddenly one of them told me, “Nicole, you have a bad smell, look! You have baby vomit on your back.” I said, “Oh, my God, I can’t believe this happened to me!” I thought, maybe the hot days made the milk rotten, and now I had a bad smell




I would like to say that, this paragraph was easier to do it, because it's a personal experience, and I have only to perform de story, so I think that a could have more problems with the grammar rules than the tale, because to practice grammar rule is still being hard for me. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario